LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE
Ecommerce is one of the hottest topics in the food business. However, if you try to jump straight to tactics without thinking through your goals, you’re likely to run into trouble.
Today on the Real Food Brands Marketing Podcast, host and Food & Bev Brand Strategist Katie Mleziva talks to Chelsea Jones and Rachel Saul, founders of Chelsea and Rachel Co., an Ecommerce agency and certified Shopify Plus partner. We’ll hear their top Ecommerce tips and dispel some myths along the way.
In This Episode:
- How COVID-19 has changed the landscape for Ecommerce in food and beverage.
- Why brands that invest in direct-to-consumer brand sites have an edge.
- Why brands need to stand out even more in online shopping.
- What you need to know about your consumers.
- How to get clear about your brand.
- Why email marketing is so important.
- The essentials you need to get the most out of your web presence.
- Why subscription is king for food & bev.
- Stats you need to look at to grow your subscriptions.