You have no items in your cart.
WE ARE BOLD
Ever questioned how to figure out the balance of running a business, providing an impeccable product or service, staying on top of customer service, while fretting over executing the right marketing plan to make it all work? Many small business owners, solo entrepreneurs, authors, product launchers, crowdfunders, and at-home business builders worry over the execution of the most critical aspects of business growth.
With the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, search engine indexing, social media algorithms, website integrations, customer acquisition costs and inbound strategies, many entrepreneurs worry if they can keep up. Your job is to deliver the highest quality product or service offering you can. Let us deliver on the branding and marketing plan that will amplify your business and power up your growth.
- We involve you in every step of the process. From adding to your project's Pinterest board for inspiration, diving deep into our branding worksheets, and approving every milestone, your voice is the most important one.
- As our client, you are added into our collaborative and robust project management service. You will have full access to our project calendars, message boards, documents and files, and can communicate directly with us at any time of the day.
- We deliver thoroughly researched and developed marketing plans to our clients. We create both comprehensive digital marketing plans and specific lead generation plans. Every decision we make is rooted in the overall strategy, ensuring the correct course.
- We plan comprehensively and execute quickly. A great plan is just a bunch of words unless acted upon. We go straight to work to bring your business the quickest return possible.
- Our focus is to grow your bottom line, efficiently and cost effectively. We reduce the cost of the big agency process by providing you the virtual experience of working with us. Our savings is passed on to you.
Creative Problem SolvingOur core values are creativity, strategy, and efficiency. And we look at every client's opportunities in the same light and create solutions that will illuminate and amplify your messaging.
Get to know us.
- Web + Graphics + Business Guru
Chelsea Jones has worked in the design industry for over 10 years. She enjoys everything related to design, marketing, and business development. Chelsea is passionate about design and she delivers that passion in any project that is handed to her. In 2007, she graduated from Pepperdine University with a degree in Fine Arts. Since then, her artistic abilities have transferred onto a digital medium. Her creativity can be seen through graphic and specialty designs, digital marketing, social networking, and even artwork, like photography. She uses this creativity when listening to your needs in order to come up with satisfying, unique solutions. As someone who is people-oriented, Chelsea thrives to help others succeed in their business and enjoys helping them to realize their dreams. Currently, she is a freelancer, economic development consultant, and an entrepreneur in gorgeous southern Colorado; she is married with two children. “meraki (v.): to do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into your work”
- Digital Marketing Expert + Strategist
For the past 12 years, Rachel has focused on connecting businesses with their purpose. Using marketing as the vehicle to dive into "the why”, "the how” and "the what” of brands, Rachel has successfully developed and led teams to execute integrated marketing campaigns across multiple industries. Having started her career in civic marketing, she then moved into the advertising agency arena as a Senior Account Executive managing many Tampa Bay area businesses in hospitality, technology and automotive. Rachel has recently transitioned into focusing on start ups. She loves working with forward-thinking businesses. Rachel’s passion for extending the boundaries of digital marketing and technology drives her most.
Currently, she resides with her husband and four young children on the waters of Tampa Bay, Florida.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure , than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat." – 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt