I recently got back from ecom sweety® Miami and was wondering what to do with my presentation deck.
Honestly, I’m not trying to hoard everything I shared there.
Instead of adding it to a Gdrive folder to gather dust, I’ve decided to share a cliff notes version in this blog post, and the option to download my deck.
1. The Power of Personalization
Customers today expect a personalized experience, and businesses that fail to meet this expectation risk losing customers.
- 75% of consumers expect personalization to make navigation easier both in-store and online (McKinsey 2021)
- 71% of consumers expect companies to deliver personalized interactions and 76% get frustrated when this doesn’t happen.
- Mckinsey’s study also found that personalization drives performance and better customer outcomes.
- Companies that grow faster drive 40% more of their revenue from personalization than their slower-growing counterparts.
For my full breakdown here, download my presentation:
2. Combat Rising CAC Costs
Question: “If acquisition costs in media are rising and tracking is difficult, what other approaches can I do to combat it?”
- Increasing Customer LTV
- Optimizing with Landing Pages
- Integrating a robust tech stack to enhance the customer lifecycle experience
I break these down further in my presentation which you can download here!
3. Improve your CX flow
Question: “how do I set a better conversion rate and what tactics can I do to improve it?”
Answer: Ask yourself:
- How many clicks to cart?
- Is your button and CTA clear on your PDP?
- Hows the font size and mobile layout?
- Is there clarity on free shipping?
- Do you know your conversion rate by traffic source?
Remember: conversion rate is directly related to the purchase location goals – on DTC, in retail, or online sellers.
How you can increase AOV
Combat rising costs and decreased margin by increasing your AOV.
There’s one foolproof way we do this for clients, which I’ve outlined in my presentation.